Riverside - Part 2

If you're ever stuck for something to do around sunset in Bangkok, head down to the riverside. The views across the river are beautiful; it's so much cooler at that time of day and if the weather cooperates you'll get some stunning pictures of Wat Arun.

I began my afternoon at a cafe near Wat Pho, right on the river. The cafe at Aurum has both indoor and outdoor seating and has delicious coffee, not to mention beautiful views...


I wandered some more and took a peak at another riverside location which unfortunately hadn't opened yet. Amorosa looks like the perfect place for a sunset cocktail. I'll definitely be back. It's directly across from Wat Arun and opens daily at 6pm. Again fabulous views...

From there I walked past Wat Pho capturing a few pictures before the light disappeared...


Then I hopped on a ferry and headed back to Chinatown taking in some river traffic along the way...



and looking forward to a seafood dinner in Chinatown. More on that soon...

Comments