A Photo a Day...

at night

Comments

Miss Footloose said…
Ange, I love your photos! You have a good eye, I think -- not that I am a professional to know ;) but I look at lots of pictures and to me at least, yours look great. Why not write some more about your life to go with the pictures?
Ange said…
Thanks so much! I often think about writing about my life here. I just don't know what to write about! Definitely food for thought...
Miss Footloose said…
Think about contrasts! Do you eat noodles for breakfast rather than oatmeal? Have a little fun with your own reactions about what you think and feel about where you are and what you do. Have you ever watched Seinfeld? They managed to write 20 minutes of show material about NOTHING! It was brilliant, I thought.

Cheers,
Miss Footloose, presently writing about art of which she knows absolutely nothing (see her next blog post)