Loading... please wait

I stumbled across this photo today at Design Crush and it couldn't have more appropriately described how I was feeling at the time. In fact it felt like no amount of loading time would be enough!

I spent the day in Bangkok yesterday desperately trying to get everything I need before heading to Australia next week. Sadly, I wasn't very successful and so this morning I was exhausted, but ironically I still seemed to have enough energy to beat myself up for being so useless yesterday!

Fortunately, things changed. I actually did stuff and just kind of went with the flow and as a result I think I might finally be getting this quote I've been meditating on recently...

"You don't have to foresee the future, but to allow it."
Antoine De Saint-Exupery

So true... just a little difficult to put into practice!

Comments