Starting Over

the sunrise from my apartment

Today, as I was eating breakfast and journaling away, I was thinking about starting over and how much I love the energy of starting from scratch. Starting from scratch - for me - usually comes with a renewed sense of determination and focus that I'm often unable to muster up half way through a project I'm losing interest in. Maybe it's that the project no longer inspires me or that I allow my desire for perfection to take over or that it's just time for that project to finish or take on a new form. My nomadic tendencies are definitely fueled by this love of starting afresh. I love starting over in a new place. Recently though, I've been enjoying where I'm at and I'm learning to love the energy of that, too.

This blog used to exist in another form. But it was time to move on and so here I am again starting from scratch. For those of you who don't know me, I moved to Thailand about 4 years ago and have been living here and traveling around Thailand and other parts of SE Asia since then. It was never actually my plan to live in Thailand longer than 4 months, but here I am 4 years later... Thailand is a fabulous place to live and hopefully you'll get a glimpse of that here through what I have to say and the pictures that I post.

Comments